We are looking for avid technical communicators to join our rapidly growing technical publications team and help it create information products that support Pipistrel’s aircraft and services.
As a member of our design organization (DO), you will be required to research/generate information and convey it clearly and comprehensively through different mediums (printed, electronic and audio-visual):
• document procedures in production and create/write procedure instructions using the data retrieved
• translate technical information into clear, readable documents for technical and/or nontechnical end users
• work/cooperation with engineers to develop images, drawings, diagrams, charts and technical data needed for supplemental documentation
• write flight-related documents, such as POHs (Pilot’s operating handbook), AOIs (Aircraft operating instructions) and training supplements
• generate content related to aircraft maintenance and continued airworthiness, such as AMMs (Aircraft maintenance manual) ICAs (Instructions for continued airworthiness)
• generate/manage design data for production and end-user purposes